So we got the boys up this morning and told them we were going to vote. Carter came running into the kitchen with both of his tiggers and said, "Mommy tigger vote." I had to laugh and told him just mommy and daddy were voting. We got in the car and drove to the school we were going to vote at. (Thank goodness we had early ballots and just had to drop them in the box. The line was at least 2 hours long.) As I got Carter out of the car, I threw his tigger onto the seat. Carter started to cry. I asked what was wrong and he was saying,"Tigger vote, tigger vote." He was so upset that tigger didn't get to vote.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Shea was upset last night - we did an FHE about voting and our country etc. etc. When we showed him the pics of the two men we could vote for he knew both their names and said we were going to vote for Obama. When Chris and I told him that we'd chosen McCain, he was devastated. :-) He latched onto Obama's name months ago and keeps saying that he's voting for him. I guess it's about the same as Tigger right?? :-) :-)
I love stories like that- how precious! We are glad we did the early mail in ballots. We did our vote last week. Long lines today!!
thats adorable!!! i did the mail in! man would that not be fun to stand in line!
I love my Carter. Words can not express my love for him. Too sweet!
Post a Comment