Monday, November 24, 2008

Evening in Excellence

We had Evening in Excellence this last week. I don't normally post stuff like this, but I thought I would share to maybe spark an idea for others. I can't take credit for the idea. My fabulous Sister-in-Law, Jaimee, gave it to me. We turned our gym into Eternal Gateway Mall. We had 7 stores and a food court in the middle. Each Personal Progress value was a store. These pictures do not do justice at all. The girls and their parents all loved it and so many people helped to make it a great night.

We started with the girls doing a skit about going to the mall. Then they got into groups and went to each store for a 6 minute talk on that value. They got credit cards and purses to put hand outs in from each store. Afterwards they enjoyed food from the food court. It was a great night and all had fun!!

Food Court in the middle of the gym.


Choice and Accountability (Bank)


Knowledge (Book Store)


Individual Worth (Clothing Store)


Divine Nature (Beauty Supply Store)


Faith (Shoe Store)


Integrity (Jewelery Store)


Good Works (This was a boutique that included all the girls 10 hour projects.)