Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Today is my husband, Matt's, 26th birthday! Happy Birthday Babe! I am so in love with this man. He is my everything. He brings more happiness to me than I could have ever dreamed of before I met him. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such a loving, tender, respectful husband such as Matt. Love ya Babe!!

8 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

happy birthday Matt. What a hot looking husband you have too!!!!

Melis said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Ma-att!
Happy birthday to you!

Wishing you a most wonderful day!
Rob, Melis & Reed

chris+amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT!! I hope you have a fantastic day! You deserve it.

Katie Peterson said...

Matt is 26....wow he is an old fart!! :-) I guess that means I am getting old too! Scary! Wish him a Happy Birthday from us!

Jenna said...

i wuv you matty - and you are looking skinny!!!!!! way to go baby bro. (but if you pass my 30 lbs. faster than me, i'll be mad!!) :- )

Jenna said...

Hi -it's Mom Hansen from Jenna's. I love you Julie Jan for loving my boy! This is a great picture. Between the picture and your sweet comments, I was bawling like a baby! We are so blessed to have you! Can't wait to see you soon.
Love MOM

Leisa Tapia said...

Hey, happy late b-day... just wondering how the move is going? hopefully well! Let me know if you guys need anything

Melis said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Mason & Carter!
Happy birthday to you!

I can't believe your little toots are one! Holy cow! Hope you guys have lots 'o fun celebrating this special day!

Love you guys!