Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Buses, Airplanes, and Trains...Oh My!


The boys are completely obsessed with all of these. For about 6 months now, this is our routine day in and day out. We leave the house and I immediately hear..."buses mommy, find buses!!" And that is what we do the entire time we are on the road. We look for buses and trains and airplanes. The boys usually spot them before me. As soon as they see one they begin shouting, "bus, bus!!" They continue until I respond back to them. They get the hugest smiles on their faces and sometimes clap their hands in excitement. Then they say, "more buses, find more buses". I have been known to speed or slow down on the freeway to catch up to a bus. Anything to see them smile from ear to ear. I have people ride with me in the car and they ask me, "is this how they always are?" Whatever makes my boys happy is what I always say.

3 comments:

April Austin said...

HaHa...I totally know what that's like because thats what Devin always asks for when were in the car... Bus?!? School Bus?!?! Luckily for me, big vans and FedEx trucks count as busses so he doesn't have to wait long to find one!

Flaherty Fam said...

That is so funny and cute. It's your own version of slug bug. Your boys are getting so big and fun.

Wendi and Matt said...

update!! :)