Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Joys of Having Twins


While at times I am pulling my hair out and wondering why me, there are advantages to having twins. Since the boys turned 1, they have been playing with each other so much more. Whether it is just playing with toys or following each other from room to room of the house exploring, they love doing it together. It is definitely getting harder now that they are starting to walk and get into everything they shouldn't. But they are so much fun to watch and play with. They are already Best Friends and they will probably be Best Friends for all of their life!

12 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Poor Carter baby. He gets beaten up ALL of the time by his bro. We need to teach him to get back at him!!!!!! Too cute of picts. What do you want to do next week??? Let me know. We will have fun at Sweet Tomatoes tonight!!!

April Austin said...

How ADORABLE! That picture of them "wrestling" is so stinkin' cute it makes me want twins. You have two really amazing kids Julie. I love you guys!

Amy said...

Love the pictures. They are definately best friends and Drew loves to play with them. Glad they are good for you!

Farr Family said...

Looks like they love to wrestle. How fun!! They have always been best friends and fun to watch! Those are adorable pictures. We need to see some pictures of your new house.

angiedunn said...

hey julie!
i just barely saw your comment on my blog! so, all i have to say is WHATEV...your posts are SO cute & so are your boys. i totally dig matching outfits on twins. love the blog/see ya @ church girl!

Mom said...

I grin just thinking about them. Do we get a copy of this adorable family picture?
We miss you and can't wait to see you in Sept.
Mom H

The Wilkins' said...

So fun, so dang cute! Just glad it's not me! You are definitely a wonderful mom!

Katie Peterson said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of them wrestling/fighting?? Do your boys fight? That is hillarous...probably just because I can relate!

Julie Jan said...

Yes, they have started fighting. Almost always Mason wins. Poor Carter always gets the shaft. We are working on having him fight back, while at the same time teach Mason to not fight!!

Our Family said...

They are so cute- I love the 2nd one they are wrestling each other- make me laugh!

Montano TV said...

Your Babys are very beautiful, do you speak englis?

Good Luck

Melis said...

That's just too cute to see them playing together! Too fun!