Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged Again

I was tagged again, this time by my sister-in-law Amber Hansen. So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I love shopping online, but I don't buy. I find things that I like and put them in my shopping cart. I check out just to see how much they would cost with shipping. Very rarely do I actually buy something online.

2. I was born at my house at 1:30am in the morning. I was one of those 911 emergency babies. I was born on the bathroom floor.

3. I chew my tongue. I know that sounds so weird. I do it when I am concentrating on things. As a matter of fact, I am chewing it right now. I don't even know I am doing it. It looks like I am just chewing gum. I would always get busted in Junior High where you weren't allowed to chew gum in class. I almost got detention once, but I had to explain that it was just my tongue. Weird, I know!

4. I am obsessed with dings and scratches on my cars. I know every scratch and bump on them. When I come out of the store or wherever I am, the first thing I do is check the doors to see if there are any new dings. If a car that I park next to is parked crazy, I will remember their license plate number so if I come out and there is a ding I will know it was them. How random am I!

5. I have the worst memory in the world. I used to have great memory, but since the babies were born I swear I have Alzheimer's. I have conversations with my husband and an hour later I am trying to have the same conversation over again. He just laughs. I am so bad!! I hope it doesn't get worst with each pregnancy!

6. I want another set of twins really bad...this time I want twin girls. Am I crazy or what??

7. My ultimate dream is to later in life serve a mission with my hubby! I would love to do this and think it would be the best experience ever! Hopefully we can make it happen!

Now, I get to tag 7 of you to make a list of 7 things about yourselves! Here are the people I tag:

Amy Amman, Kim Farr, Amber Kennedy, Katie Peterson, Leisa Tapia, April Austin, and Jenna Flood.

5 comments:

Leisa Tapia said...

Oh no! you had so many friends that I thought for sure you wouldn't bug me. I love everything that you wrote about yourself. You and your sister are both so funny!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Love all the info, although I knew everything except TWINS again, you must be having a good day!!!!! Love ya

Katie Peterson said...

I am totally laughing out loud about the car thing! You are too funny, thats my Julie! I am planning on posting my 7 random things...but it might take awhile for me to think of them!

Amy said...

You are such a dork about your car. I will have to add another dng to see if you notice! J/K I agree with Cindi about the twins. You must have been having a good day. I can barely handle Drew some days and he is just one!

chris+amber said...

If anyone can do 2 sets of twins, it would be YOU! You have more patience than anyone I know! You're so good with your boys! I enjoyed reading about you.