


We went to the splash pads at Tempe Town Lake. We went with my sister and her girls. Carter and Mason absolutely loved it! We have been to others and this one is by far the best. But it is also the busiest. There were so many kids running around and I ended up being soaked having to rescue the boys a few times. It has a waterfall and slides and best of all it is free. We all had a blast!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Splash Pads
Posted by
Julie Jan
at
8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How fun...I love your boy's swimsuits & little wet shirts. It looks like you guys went on the perfect day, was it kind of overcast?
Yes, it was. It actually sprinkled a little while we were there. Gotta love monsoon season.
Too cute. Come tomorrow if you guys want. It will be fun. Do you want to bring lunch or go out???
Your boys are such cuties. Kids just seem to be little fishes and love water. Sounds like you had lots of fun.
How fun, Drew and I will have to some with you guys one day. I bet he would love splashing in the water!
Julie I just found Katie's page and then saw yours, just wanted to say HI and say that you have a beautiful family! I had no idea you had twins too!
We have some of those splash parks close by - the boys sure love them. They look like they are having so much fun.
Julie they are getting so big! They are darling. How fun to be able to let them run wild to keep cool!
K I want more info on Splash pads...where exactly is it and and is it open all the time?
Post a Comment