Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ratatouille

For FHE last night we went to see Ratatouille. This was the boys first movie. We didn't expect them to sit for the entire movie and they did pretty good. I was holding Mason and when the movie started he got a little scared. I even saw his hand tremble. But he warmed up to it. They sat and were good through the 1st hour of the movie. Then they started squirming. We stayed for an hour and a half, which I thought was pretty good. Matt and I will have to rent the movie when it comes out so we can finish watching it!

13 comments:

L&M said...

How Fun! I wish Gracie had the attention span for that (or even a shorter video), but nope she loves playing with Mommy more! Jules, check our blog for an invitation...
-em

the DeCampos Family said...

That is so FUN. I am glad that you had a better experience with the whole movie thing than I did. Too cute.

Mikelle said...

Julie Hello. It's Miki Harmon-Bailey. Holy cow, I haven't seen you for ever! I didn't know that you have twins either-that's sooo fun and they are way cute!

MichelleY said...

Julie - your boys are way too cute! I still can't believe you have twin boys! Just knowing how boys are- having 2 myself, I don't know how you do it! It was good seeing you at Kristen's shower:)

Marcie Kump said...

We went to see that movie with the boys - they loved it. I'm sure your boys will watch it over and over when they are older.

April Austin said...

How fun. A movie! You are one brave mama. I've been dying to see Ratatouille, I hope you liked it!

Jenna said...

We love taking Shea to movies now, he gets so excited and sits throught the entire thing so it'll get better, but it still sounds like you had fun. You do need to rent this one though, it's one of our favs. Love you (and I LOVE your new family pic - it's PERFECT!)

Farr Family said...

That is so much fun! I'm sure the boys will enjoy it more next time! They are so cute with adorable smiles, especially Mason. His whole face lights up when he smiles!!

Farr Family said...

Just curious- do you change your boys shirts? Every picture they are in the same ones. Is it just me? Love ya!!

Julie Jan said...

Yes, I do change their shirts. I just have my favorites that they wear when we go out.

the DeCampos Family said...

So Kimberly pointed it out to me. Too funny Jewles. I am like peeing my pants of how try that is. I know they wear other things!!!!!

chris+amber said...

Ratatouille was such a cute movie. You definitely need to finish it sometime! Your boys did so good! I can't believe you were so brave enough to not just take ONE baby, but TWO to the movies! I'm glad they made it through most of it! I'm with Jenna...it does get better as they grow up. I hope Mason is feeling better!

chris+amber said...

PS...that IS such a CUTE family picture! Target, huh? It's calling my name for a family picture. ;o)